Beginning Monday, June 22, 2020, our cluster parishes will hold public Masses again.
The following regulations have been established to help ensure the health and safety of all our parishioners. However, if you are in a high risk category or are in ill health, please stay home. The Diocese of Davenport has dispensed from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass during this pandemic.
1. Your temperature will be checked prior to entering the church, anyone with a fever will not be allowed inside.
2. You must wear a face mask, covering your nose and mouth, or wear a face shield. Masks will be available at the church entrance.
3. You must use hand sanitizer (provided by church, or bring your own) upon entering and exiting the church.
4. Social distancing must be maintained at all times between households. Reservations will be required for weekend Masses due to limited seating.
Every third pew will be used.
Maintain 6 foot social distance during entry to church, during Communion, and leaving church. Please go directly to your vehicle following Mass.
5. There will be no ministers at the altar and no singing.
6. Communion will be received in the hand only, and no Blood of Christ.
7. Offerings may be placed in the collection box at the church entry.
8. The homily will be shortened, keeping the Mass time at or under 30 minutes.
9. Bulletins will continue to be mailed to our parishioners.
Thank you for cooperating with these important guidelines for a safe return to help us stay safe and healthy.